Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome!!

Welcome to What's Cooking in Holly's Kitchen!!!

About 8 and 1/2 years ago I got married and I had no idea how to cook anything but mac and cheese and the helper meals! LOL!! So my husband and I ate lots of Hamburger Chicken and Tuna Helpers. We quickly grew tired of the same things over and over so I decided to venture out a little bit and start making new things. In the past year or so I've had several people tell me I needed to share my recpies with others so here I am starting a blog of What's Cooking In my Kitchen! I will try and share pictures so you can see what it looks like. I very rarely make anything that I don't have a picture of. I hope you all enjoy my recpies and my blog. And please let me know if you have a recpie you would like to share with me! And please let me know if you try any recpies you see here....I'd love to know what you do and don't like!!!

2 comments: