Friday, December 26, 2008

Fruit Salad

This was a huge hit at Christmas with my family and it's easy peasy to make!!

I got this recipe from my friend Candice!

Here is what you will need:

2 cans of fruit cocktail
1 small jar of maraschino cherries
1 container of cool whip
1 package of instant pistachio pudding mix
1 package of instant french vanilla pudding mix
marshmellows (however many you want)
1 can of mandarin oranges

Mix the fruit cocktail, cherries, marshmellows and cool whip til you have fruit covered well.



Add in 1/2 the package of vanilla pudding and 1/2 the package of pistachio pudding and mix well. You may add extra cool whip to desired texture, not to fluffy but not too dry.



I then fold in the mandarin oranges becasue if you mix them too much they will fall apart.

Before cool whip





After cool whip!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh......I remember this salad from when my grandma used to make it. Now I'm hungry for it!

    I love your new blog! You Go, Girl!
    Make it a Great Day!
    Stacey (Jewelrylady)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma used to make that, I always loved it.

    ReplyDelete