Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chicken and Rice

My mom used to make this recipe all the time growing up. We love it around here and the best thing about it is it's simple and quick!!

Here is what you will need:

1-2 chicken breasts

Minute Rice

2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup


I usually boil the chicken breasts for about 30 minutes. While that is boiling I make 4 cups of minute rice (use directions on box)


When it's done boiling I let it cool down and then cut it into cubes. Then in a 13X9 pan I combine the cooked rice, chicken, and cream of mushroom soup. Pop it in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes.


I forgot to get a picture so I quickly took a pic of my husbands plate! hehe!



2 comments:

  1. Is this what you brought me after I had Emerson? I've been meaning to ask for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete