Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Taco Pasta

A friend of mine made this for a playdate and it was very yummy. My family LOVES it!!

What you need:
1lb ground beef
1lb Penne Pasta
1 c hot sauce
1 can of corn
1 c of olives (I always put more because the family loves olives!!)
1 pkg Taco Seasoning (optional)
1.5 c of shredded cheese ( I sometimes use a little more)
Set Oven at 350
Boil penne pasta
Cook ground beef, add taco seasoning if desired (use directions on pkg)
Mix pasta, ground beef, hot sauce, corn, olives and 1 c of shredded cheese. Put in a casserole dish. Add remaining cheese on top and cover. Bake for 30 min.
Before cheese is added:














2 comments:

  1. Hi-I found you blog thru my cousin Sew...Holly. I tried this recipe out last night, DH & I scored it an A+. It's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks! I am glad you liked it! It's my DH's favorite!!

    ReplyDelete